Summer Swim at the J
Get Ready to Dive In at the JCC!
Our pools open on June 4th!
Enjoy a summer of great lap and recreational swim experiences in the JCC’s HEATED outdoor pool!
Main Pool | 25 Yards, 6 Lanes (3.5 feet – 10.5 feet deep)
Toddler Pool | (1.5 feet – 2.5 feet deep)
Lounging space on the pool deck is available. We have tables, chairs, and umbrellas available for use! Locker rooms with showers, bathrooms, and changing areas can be accessed on the pool deck. Some pool toys will be available as well!
Purchase Swim Memberships
We have two memberships available:
Main Season Membership (June 4 – September 11)
Memberships available: Adult Individual, Adult Couple, Family, Senior Individual (65+), Senior Couple (65+) *Note: Family members under 12 months old do not require a membership!
Purchase End of Summer Membership Lap Only
End of Summer Lap Only Membership (September 12 – October 3)
Memberships available: Adult Individual, Senior Individual (65+)
Guests must be accompanied by a pool member. The cost is $10 for adults, and $5 for children 15 years old and younger. Guests must go to the front desk to purchase wrist band, good for 1 day and fill out a guest pass.
Swim SchedulesMain Season | June 4 – September 11 End of Season Lap Only Membership Schedule | September 12-October 3 Holiday Schedule (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day)
We offer private lessons, semi-private lessons, and group classes! Click the button below to find out more about our Swim Lesson Offerings!Learn to Swim at the J!
- For your safety, swimming is not permitted unless there is a lifeguard on duty.
- No food or drink allowed inside the swimming pool.
- No glass containers permitted on the pool deck.
- Swimmers must wear appropriate bathing attire in the pool.
- Lap lanes are for Lap Swimmers only; please use the circle swim pattern.
- No holding on to or sitting on the lap lane ropes.
- No roughhousing, holding under water, pushing, throwing or hitting other swimmers.
- Lifeguards may limit the number of toys and floats allowed in the pool.
- Children who wear a Personal Flotation Device (PFD) in the large pool must have an adult in the water within arm’s reach at all times.
- Children 7 and under must be accompanied IN the water by an adult (minimum of 18 years old) while in Main Pool.
- Children ages 8-12 must be accompanied by an adult outside at the Swim Club.
- Children must be 13 years old to be alone at the Swim Club.
- All children 17 and under must pass a Deep End Swim test to enter the deep end. Swimmers who pass the Deep End Test will be given a wristband. Swimmers who do not pass or choose not to take the test must remain in the shallow end of the pool.
- The Toddler Pool is for children 6 years old and younger.
- Infants and children who wear diapers are not permitted in the Main Pool.
- Infants and children who are not toilet trained, must wear a swim diaper covered by separate rubber/vinyl pants, all of which must fit snugly around the legs and waist. In addition, appropriate swim attire must be worn over top the rubber/vinyl pants in the Toddler Pool.