Summer Swim at the J
Get Ready to Dive in at the JCC… in Summer 2023!
Our pools will open on Sunday, May 28 2023
We are looking forward to a summer of great lap and recreational swim experiences in the JCC’s outdoor pools!
Main Pool | 25 Yards, 6 Lanes (3.5 feet – 10.5 feet deep)
Toddler Pool | (1.5 feet – 2.5 feet deep)
Lounging space on the pool deck is available. We have tables, chairs, and umbrellas available for use! Locker rooms with showers, bathrooms, and changing areas can be accessed on the pool deck. Some pool toys will be available as well!
Note: Family members under 12 months old do not require a membership!
Interested in working at the pool? We are hiring lifeguards and swim instructors! Apply here!Full Season Registration First Half Season Registration Second Half Season Registration
Guests must be accompanied by a pool member. The cost is $10 for adults, and $5 for children 15 years old and younger. Guests must go to the front desk to purchase wrist band, good for 1 day and fill out a guest pass.
We offer private lessons, semi-private lessons, and group classes throughout the summer! Click the button below to find out more about our Swim Lesson Offerings!Learn to Swim at the J!
- For your safety, swimming is not permitted unless there is a lifeguard on duty.
- No food or drink allowed inside the swimming pool.
- No glass containers permitted on the pool deck.
- Swimmers must wear appropriate bathing attire in the pool.
- Lap lanes are for Lap Swimmers only; please use the circle swim pattern.
- No holding on to or sitting on the lap lane ropes.
- No roughhousing, holding under water, pushing, throwing or hitting other swimmers.
- Lifeguards may limit the number of toys and floats allowed in the pool.
- Children who wear a Personal Flotation Device (PFD) in the large pool must have an adult in the water within arm’s reach at all times.
- Children 7 and under must be accompanied IN the water by an adult (minimum of 18 years old) while in Main Pool.
- Children ages 8-12 must be accompanied by an adult outside at the Swim Club.
- Children must be 13 years old to be alone at the Swim Club.
- All children 17 and under must pass a Deep End Swim test to enter the deep end. Swimmers who pass the Deep End Test will be given a wristband. Swimmers who do not pass or choose not to take the test must remain in the shallow end of the pool.
- The Toddler Pool is for children 6 years old and younger.
- Infants and children who wear diapers are not permitted in the Main Pool.
- Infants and children who are not toilet trained, must wear a swim diaper covered by separate rubber/vinyl pants, all of which must fit snugly around the legs and waist. In addition, appropriate swim attire must be worn over top the rubber/vinyl pants in the Toddler Pool.
- During thunder and/or lightning or during heavy rains when you cannot see the bottom of the pool, the entire pool and pool deck must be evacuated immediately.
- Pool will remain closed for 30 minutes after the last thunder or lightning is observed.
- Pool will remain closed for rain until rain lets up.
- If weather incident occurs within 30 minutes of scheduled closing time, pools will close, and guards may leave.