So many exciting things are happening at the Kaiserman JCC amidst our 50th anniversary year, it’s sometimes difficult to keep up. Thankfully, we’ve got a solution – our annual meeting. Join us on Thursday, December 15 for L’chaim — a Toast to the Kaiserman J’s 50th where we will – as a community – raise a glass to 50 years of impact.
- Over 5,000 students have graduated from Robert J. Wilf Preschool and Kindergarten
- Over 10,000 campers have had the best summer ever at Camp Kef
- Over 7,500 elementary aged children have participated in our KidsTime Afterschool Enrichment Program
- Over 500 Mildred Lasch Special Needs Inclusion Program campers blossomed in their bunks
- Over 20,000 older adults have utilized our health and wellness offerings, including fitness, aquatics, and group exercise
- Over 15,000 teens have found a place for themselves at the JCC through the JCC Maccabi Games, Diller Teen Fellows, and other programs
Indeed – much to be proud of.
But continuing and expanding this impact for the next 50 years will require a bold new strategy. Join us to catalyze our legacy for the future, and the inspiring strategic priorities approved and adopted by our board this fall.
- Campus Improvements: Enhanced sports fields, aquatics facilities, preschool
- Expanded Programs for Adults & Older Adults: A hub of Jewish arts and Israeli culture
- Expanded Early Childhood: A second preschool, and new slate of Jewish parenting initiatives
Members of our community should expect invitations next week, including preschool families, camp families, swim members, and all users of programs over the past year. If you are a not a member of one of those programs but would like to learn more about our plans for the future, meet our new Board Officers, and celebrate together, you can join us by making a simple contribution of $108 or more before December 15th. One great way to accomplish that contribution would be to make your tax-deductible donation on Giving Tuesday, November 29th, where your donation will be matched $1-for-$1 by generous matching donors.
We are a richer community because of your participation and support. The ring of our collective glasses will be quite a sound!