Swim Club Amenities
- Main Pool: 25yd/6 lanes; 3.5ft -10.5ft deep
- Tot Pool: 1.5ft - 2.5ft deep
- Men's & Women's Full Service Locker rooms
- Steam & Sauna Facilities
- Family Changing Room
- Assorted Pool Toys
- GaGa Court
- Recreation Fields
- Lounge Chairs & Tables
- Nana's Poolside Cafe
Special Activities by the Pool:
- Aqua Zumba
- Pop-Up Pool Parties
- Make Your Own Sundae Parties
- Adult Swim: BYOB Parties
- Havdallah by the Pool Events
- Dollar Dog Nights
Interested in purchasing?
Click here to download application
Click here for Swim Club hours
Click here for Swim Lesson information
Outdoor Swim Club Prices
By March 31
Starting April 1
(2 adults and up to 3 kids in the same household)
|$350 (Half Season: $200)
||$400 (Half Season: $230)
Under 21, same household
||$210 (Half Season: $115)
||$235 (Half Season: $125)
||$100 (Half Season: $65)
||$125 (Half Season: $70)
||$125 (Half Season: $80)
||$140 (Half Season: $85)
||$185 (Half Season: $105)
||$210 (Half Season: $110)
|Full Season Dates:
May 26-September 9
Half Season Dates:
May 26 - July 22 or July 22-Sept 9
$10 for ages 12+
5$ for children under 11
Must be accompanied by a current JCC Member
Children must have adult supervision.
Swim Club Rules
- For your safety, swimming is not permitted unless there is a lifeguard on duty.
- No food or drink allowed inside the swimming pool.
- No glass containers permitted on the pool deck.
- Swimmers must wear appropriate bathing attire in the pool.
- Lap lanes are for Lap Swimmers only; please use the circle swim pattern.
- No holding on to or sitting on the lap lane ropes.
- No roughhousing, holding under water, pushing, throwing or hitting other swimmers.
- Lifeguards may limit the number of toys and floats allowed in the pool.
- Children who wear a Personal Flotation Device (PFD) in the large pool must have an adult in the water within arms reach at all times.
- Children 7 and under must be accompanied IN the water by an adult (minimum of 18 years old) while in Main Pool.
- Children ages 8-12 must be accompanied by an adult outside at the Swim Club.
- Children must be 13 years old to be alone at the Swim Club.
- The Toddler Pool is for children 6 years old and younger.
- Main Pool: No plastic pants or diapers permitted.
- Toddler Pool: Infants/children who are not toilet trained, must wear a swim diaper covered by separate rubber/vinyl pants, all of which must fit snugly around the legs and waist. In addition, appropriate swim attire must be worn over top the rubber/vinyl pants
Must display "Splash Pass" at all times
No swim diapers/plastic pants in main pool
Must enter through JCC entrance before entering pool area