READY. SET. REGISTER!
Our online registration system - for the JCC pools, fitness room and outdoor group fitness classes - is now OPEN!
We are working on refining our online reservation system.
One important change that we made is to limit access to reservation spots to no more than 7 days in advance.
So, what exactly does 7 days in advance mean?
Or, when can I make my pool or fitness room reservations for next week?
The best way to answer is by example:
- Today is Tuesday, July 14.
- The next Tuesday pool day is Tuesday, July 21 – which is 8 days from today.
- 7 days in advance of July 21 is July 15 at midnight (9.75 hours from the time of this email).
- We did ask tech support if there was any way to modify the time so that the day didn’t switch at midnight. Unfortunately, that’s not currently a function of their system.
We are here to answer questions and assist you in any way that we can.
As always, thank you so much for your support!
IMPORTANT info before your register:
- Registration is open for July 11 and July 12 only! We want to make sure that the system and our protocols are working before we accept registrations for future days. If you register for future time slots, those reservations will be cancelled.
- Registration for dates after July 12 will begin at noon on July 13.
- If you are unable to access our online reservation system, please call the main office at 610-896-7770 (Monday-Friday from 8am-4pm) and we will take your reservation over the phone.
- Each pool and fitness room period is 45 minutes. The last 15 minutes of each hour is for cleaning and sanitizing.
- You may make one reservation each day for either the pool, fitness room or outdoor group fitness class.
- The locker rooms are currently closed. The hallway bathrooms and family changing room are available.
About Your Membership:
- Your membership must be current or your reservation will not be honored.
- If your membership is currently frozen, please click here to complete the Please UNFreeze My JCC Membership form.
A Few Other Important Reminders:
- You will need to complete a health questionnaire each time you come to the JCC. Please click here for our complete health policy.
- Our staff will take your temperature at arrival.
- Every person on your membership will need to complete a new waiver of liability form at the first visit back to the J.
- Be sure to bring your membership card. You will need to scan it at the front desk.
- We are not accepting guests at this time.
What if it Rains:
Oh, how we wish we could control the weather. If there is inclement weather that requires us to close the pools and/or cancel an outdoor group fitness class, your swim or class will be cancelled. You will have the option to reserve a spot, if one is available, at a later time that day.
Or visit: https://kaisermanjcc.setmore.com
We are beyond excited to welcome you back to the J!