READY. SET. REGISTER!
Our online registration system for the JCC pools is now OPEN!
Reservation spots are limited to no more than 7 days in advance.
IMPORTANT info before your register:
- If you are unable to access our online reservation system, please call the main office at 610-896-7770 (Monday-Friday from 8am-4pm) and we will take your reservation over the phone.
- Each pool period is 45 minutes. The last 15 minutes of each hour is for cleaning and sanitizing.
- You may make one reservation each day for the pool.
- The locker rooms are currently closed. The hallway bathrooms and family changing room are not available.
About Your Membership:
- Membership Info: You'll have the option to join the pool for one, two or all three sessions. There are a number of different membership categories and you are sure to find the one that is the best fit for you and your family. Click here for complete membership info. Memberships are on sale now!
Who needs to “join” the pool? All JCC memberships have been frozen since August 2020. Everyone who wants to swim at the JCC this season, needs to sign up for a pool membership.
A Few Other Important Reminders:
- You will need to complete a health questionnaire each time you come to the JCC. Please click here for our complete health policy.
- Our staff will take your temperature at arrival.
- Every person on your membership will need to complete a new waiver of liability form at the first visit back to the J (minor form here, adult form here).
- Swimmers will enter and exit the pool using the parking lot gate. You will need to arrive and leave the JCC in your bathing suit.
- We are not accepting guests at this time.
What if it Rains:
Oh, how we wish we could control the weather. If there is inclement weather that requires us to close the pools, your swim will be cancelled. You will have the option to reserve a spot, if one is available, at a later time that day.
Or visit: https://kaisermanjccpool.setmore.com/
We are beyond excited to welcome you back to the J!