READY. SET. REGISTER!
Our online registration system - for the JCC pools, fitness room and outdoor group fitness classes - is now OPEN!
We are working on refining our online reservation system.
One important change that we made is to limit access to reservation spots to no more than 7 days in advance.
IMPORTANT info before your register:
- If you are unable to access our online reservation system, please call the main office at 610-896-7770 (Monday-Friday from 8am-4pm) and we will take your reservation over the phone.
- Each pool and fitness room period is 45 minutes. The last 15 minutes of each hour is for cleaning and sanitizing.
- You may make one reservation each day for either the pool, fitness room or outdoor group fitness class.
- The locker rooms are currently closed. The hallway bathrooms and family changing room are available.
About Your Membership:
- Your membership must be current or your reservation will not be honored.
- If your membership is currently frozen, please click here to complete the Please UNFreeze My JCC Membership form.
A Few Other Important Reminders:
- You will need to complete a health questionnaire each time you come to the JCC. Please click here for our complete health policy.
- Our staff will take your temperature at arrival.
- Every person on your membership will need to complete a new waiver of liability form at the first visit back to the J.
- Be sure to bring your membership card. You will need to scan it at the front desk.
- We are not accepting guests at this time.
What if it Rains:
Oh, how we wish we could control the weather. If there is inclement weather that requires us to close the pools and/or cancel an outdoor group fitness class, your swim or class will be cancelled. You will have the option to reserve a spot, if one is available, at a later time that day.
Or visit: https://kaisermanjcc.setmore.com
We are beyond excited to welcome you back to the J!