Special JCC Group Fitness Programs
Special Fitness Classes
TRX® Suspension Training®
Check the group fitness schedule for current class days and times.*
FREE FOR MEMBERS! Harness your own bodyweight to create resistance as you workout and adjust the degree of difficulty,
regardless of your fitness level, age or fitness goals. The Suspension Trainer™ allows you to perform hundreds of functional exercises that build strength, flexibility, core stability and endurance. We provide the straps, you provide the will to succeed! Online registration not available for this class.
A 10-class card can be purchased at the front desk.
If you plan on attending the Saturday class, you must
purchase a class card in advance.
Members: FREE; General: $150
*Schedule subject to change.
Teen Time in the Fitness Center
Ages 14 – 16*
Teen Time—What is it? Teen Time is a designated time for youth in the age range of 14 - 16 to work out in the Fitness Center. During the time set aside each week for this age group, they are allowed to use any cardio equipment. At NO time can a youth under 16 years of age be in the free weight, strength or resistance training areas.
How to Get Started When participating in Teen Time, one must first have a 30 minute orientation with a JCC Personal Trainer. During this orientation, the teen will be shown how to properly operate the permitted fitness equipment. The trainer will also go over the list of rules and Fitness Center etiquette that they are required to follow at all times. The orientation is complementary. Please see a Personal Trainer on duty to set up an appointment.
- All teens MUST have an orientation with one of our Personal Trainers before beginning any workouts.
- Teen Time permitted hours are ONLY 3:30 – 5:00PM only on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Teens are expected to follow Fitness Room rules. If the rules are not followed, they will be asked to leave the Kaiserman JCC immediately.
- Teens are NOT allowed to use free weight, strength or resistance training equipment at any time.
* Teen Time rules, including limited hours, and other Fitness Center related rules MUST be abided by to continue permitted access. Safety is our priority. If the rules are consistently broken, the Teen Membership is subject to cancellation.
Teen Personal Training
Does your teen want to truly enhance performance?
Teens of 15-18 years old can master their skills with one of our Personal Trainers. Be ready to take on the competition with one-on-one training to improve:
Sign-up at Member Services to work with your very own Personal Trainer.
Half hour and one-hour sessions available (sold in one-hour increments).
Visit phillyjcc.com/trainers to read about our trainers.