Swim Club Amenities
- Main Pool: 25yd/6 lanes; 3.5ft -10.5ft deep
- Tot Pool: 1.5ft - 2.5ft deep
- Men's & Women's Full Service Locker rooms
- Steam & Sauna Facilities
- Family Changing Room
- Assorted Pool Toys
- GaGa Court
- Recreation Fields
- Lounge Chairs & Tables
- Nana's Poolside Cafe
Special Activities by the Pool:
- Aqua Zumba
- Pop-Up Pool Parties
- Make Your Own Sundae Parties
- Adult Swim: BYOB Parties
- Havdallah by the Pool Events
- Dollar Dog Nights
Interested in purchasing?
Click here to download application
Click here for Swim Club hours
Outdoor Swim Club Prices
By March 31
Starting April 1
(2 adults and up to 3 kids in the same household)
|$350 (Half Season: $200)
||$400 (Half Season: $230)
Under 21, same household
||$210 (Half Season: $115)
||$235 (Half Season: $125)
||$100 (Half Season: $65)
||$125 (Half Season: $70)
||$125 (Half Season: $80)
||$140 (Half Season: $85)
||$185 (Half Season: $105)
||$210 (Half Season: $110)
|Full Season Dates:
May 26-September 9
Half Season Dates:
May 26 - July 22 or July 22-Sept 9
$10 for ages 12+
5$ for children under 11
Must be accompanied by a current JCC Member
Children must have adult supervision.
Swim Club Rules
- For your safety, swimming is not permitted unless there is a lifeguard on duty.
- No food or drink allowed inside the swimming pool.
- No glass containers permitted on the pool deck.
- Swimmers must wear appropriate bathing attire in the pool.
- Lap lanes are for Lap Swimmers only; please use the circle swim pattern.
- No holding on to or sitting on the lap lane ropes.
- No roughhousing, holding under water, pushing, throwing or hitting other swimmers.
- Lifeguards may limit the number of toys and floats allowed in the pool.
- Children who wear a Personal Flotation Device (PFD) in the large pool must have an adult in the water within arms reach at all times.
- Children 7 and under must be accompanied IN the water by an adult (minimum of 18 years old) while in Main Pool.
- Children ages 8-12 must be accompanied by an adult outside at the Swim Club.
- Children must be 13 years old to be alone at the Swim Club.
- The Toddler Pool is for children 6 years old and younger.
- Main Pool: No plastic pants or diapers permitted.
- Toddler Pool: Infants/children who are not toilet trained, must wear a swim diaper covered by separate rubber/vinyl pants, all of which must fit snugly around the legs and waist. In addition, appropriate swim attire must be worn over top the rubber/vinyl pants
Must display "Splash Pass" at all times
No swim diapers/plastic pants in main pool
Must enter through JCC entrance before entering pool area